We decided to run away for a few days and Pismo was our Destination of choice! We stayed at a fabulous place called the Light House Inn & Suites. It over looked Pismo beach, had all the needed necessities for the kids such as a Hot Tub, pool, Putting range, ping pong, and a life size Chess game . And last but not least -We, "The Parents", got our own room! No sharing pillows, balconies or showers.... It was great!
Our first stop was Avila Beach, where Blane found the "Awesome Swings"- He loved them because they are about 15 feet in height- which allows for a very high swing. I tryed them myself and have to admit I think they were pretty Awesome too.
The girls however paid no attention to the swings and headed staight for the surf. Despite the chilling wind, they ran around half naked for most of the day. Kip and I sunk out feet in the sand and huddled together until they were frozen enough to go back to the hotel- All in all -It was a very fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment