About Me

Lets see...Thirty Something and Loving life. Trying my best to keep a happy home and be the best I can be. Socialite who has trouble balancing family, friends, church and work.

A touch of Inspiration

HAPPY IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

I was at the Christophersons the other day and saw this saying displayed in the kitchen:
"HAPPY IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT-ALWAYS HAS BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE"
What a simple truth to live by and it goes hand in hand with this mormon ad "Come What May and Love It".

We will always be blessed when we choose the better part, follow the commandmants and strive to live a Christ like life.
I am greatful for the the sure things in life: My family, my friends and my Faith- These are the things that bring Lasting Happiness. And By these I have been blessed abundantly!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vacation Gone Bad...

You can probably tell by the look on Madi's face that she is less than thrilled to be at Great America. It all started at 12pm when we heard that all to familure hurling sound. Taylor caught the bug that Blane had earler in the week and needless to say: Marriotts room # 326 WILL NEVER BE QUITE THE SAME! Since Madi often complains of stomache aches we thought that she just had sympothy nausea this morning (Shown in the picture to the left) but at last we were WRONG... She lost her cookies twice before we gave up and headed back to our jaded hotel room. Now we are here in the hotel room wishing we were feeling better and on the ride of a life time! MAYBE NEXT TIME....

4 comments:

Amie said...

DUDE!! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'll add you to my blogroll. I didn't even know you had a son, how sad! So fun, three little rugrats! Nice to hear from you! (lol about the belly ring--I think there was more shock from the tongue ring, heh heh!)

Amie said...

LOL, Karen, yeah, TOTALLY go out and get those books! Library, buy them, whatever! You will not regret it. Written by an LDS gal from Arizona. Love love love them! And yeah, I had a belly ring and a tongue ring, heh heh! The school eventually made me take the tongue ring out and the belly button ring we took out just before we got married because I didn't like it.

Amie said...

ok, guess I need your email address, lol! I tagged you last week on my 8/14 blog. Check it!

Amie said...

Dear Karen.

I'm feeling neglected.

I miss you.

Why have you forsaken me?

Love,
Your Blog